A message to our community
Butterbing puts the health and safety of our customers and staff as its highest priority, and we are closely monitoring all information and advice relating to the current COVID-19 outbreak. At the moment, we remain open for business as usual and continue to welcome orders from our customer base.
To date, no incident of COVID-19 has been reported at Butterbing Cookie Sandwiches. That said, appropriate measures and existing protocols are in place and continue to develop to mitigate risk.
Inclusive of, but not limited to:
- Educating employees on the important prevention measures, including a deployment of posters and digital communications.
- Avoidance of any person with cold and flu like symptoms.
- Cleaning high contact points more regularly and thoroughly.
- Enhanced deep cleaning of areas frequented by employees on a daily basis.
- Deploying work from home measures where applicable.
- Encouraging employees to reconsider travel to high or moderate risk destinations, as recommended by the Australian Department of Health.
Butterbing actively encourages any employees, contractors and visitors who are feeling unwell to refrain from visiting our workplace until seeking medical advice from a qualified practitioner.
Our business is very much on the front foot and if partial lockdowns should occur, we are more than equipped to deal with it from an internal perspective and business would carry on as usual.
The business remains vigilant following the advice of the Australian Government Department of Health.
If you are seeking information on novel coronavirus visit health.gov.au or call the Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus Information Line on 1800 020 080.
Lastly, thank you for your continued support of Butterbing Cookie Sandwiches. It is our commitment to remain a safe and delicious food option.